Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tiny Donuts

How could I have forgotten? The very, very best part of Tuesday was this donut.  Sure, I loved spending the day with my little man and I loved shopping.  But nothing compared to this small circle of sweetness.

Let me tell you something about me. I love donuts.  Not the Krispy Kremes (yuck). Not jelly donuts, not bear claws and not fritters.  I just like the 3 classics. Chocolate chocolate, plain chocolate and plain old cider mill style.

(Confession: I once ate 6 donuts from the Franklin Cider Mill in one sitting. That's how much I love donuts)

Since Thanksgiving, when I really started taking care of myself, I don't think I have had a single donut.  As much as I love them, it's just...too much.  Too much sugar. Too much fat...Too much.

Then I met this lovely lad.  The MINI donut from Starbucks.

TJ and I got to the mall a full hour before it opened (oops). We decided to stop into Starbucks (our mall has TWO Starbucks, by the way).  I got some sort of skinny coffee, TJ got a chocolate milk and we each got a donut.
Mine was fantastic!  Just the right size, and only 130 calories . Perfect!

Then TJ took this pic of me. Not bad for a 3 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment